This site is published and managed by the company "LE REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN", SA capital of 98 958 000 € registered in the commercial register of Metz under the number TI 317.169.134, whose head office is located 3 avenue des Deux Fontaines, 57140 WOIPPY
Access to the site and its use are subject to acceptance and compliance with these terms and conditions. These can be modified at any time by "REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN". The new General Conditions of Use will be, if necessary, deposited in the tab provided for this purpose. REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN therefore invites the User to consult them regularly.
Client refers exclusively to the legal or natural person who registers and / or subscribes to services, free or paid, allowing a differentiated access to the Information and who holds the rights described below and who consults online the Web edition of the newspaper, either subscribes to the newspaper or consults the archives.
User means any person consulting and using the Information available on the Website of the REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN including the simple user and the Customer.
Reader Access means the username (e-mail) and password used by the User to access the paid information and / or free access of the REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN Website
Information means all the information and publications available on the REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN Website.
Journal means the daily printed by the REPUBLICAN LORRAIN in its paper form.
REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN Website means the online service of REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN (free and paid services) allowing Users to access the Information via the Internet.
Holder means any natural or legal person who has economic and / or moral rights in the Information.
REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN grants to the User a license of use for the Informations consulted on the Website of REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN subject to the perfect respect of the present General Conditions of Use and for the Customer, of the perfect payment of the amount as mentioned before any consultation of the Information.
This license of use includes a right of consultation, a right of use of the Informations and a right of access to the paying part of the REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN Website under the conditions described below.
The rights of consultation, use and access referred to above are granted on a personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable basis to Users by REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN.
III. USE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE OF REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN
3.1. THE REPUBLICAN LORRAIN grants to the User a right of use, a right of consultation and access to Information under the following conditions:
The User agrees to:
– download the Information on his computer only for personal use and limited in time;
– print the downloaded Information on paper only if the said copies are strictly limited to personal use, except with the agreement of the REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN.
– do not reproduce the digital version of the Information for the purposes of a press review, except with the agreement of the REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN
– not to keep more than forty-eight (48) hours the downloaded Information and proceed with their destruction past this time.
– not to alter, modify, move, remove or replace the editorial content (text and / or reproduction) of the Information and / or the name of the REPUBLICAN LORRAIN and / or the Registrants and / or any other information relating to the rights of the REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN and / or Holders on the Information;
– to inform the REPUBLICAN LORRAIN as soon as the knowledge of a "piracy" and in particular of any illicit or non-contractual use of the Information coming from the Website of the REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN and this whatever the mode of diffusion used.
3.2. THE REPUBLICAN LORRAIN grants the User the right to consult the Subscription Rate Information in force on the day of the consultation, posted on the REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN Website.
3.3. These General Conditions of Use do not involve the transfer of any intellectual property rights to the Information for the benefit of the User.
IV. USE OF THE IDENTIFIER
4.1. The identifier (e-mail coupled to the password) allows the access by the Customer to the paid services and / or free access of the REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN Website under the conditions described in article 3 of these Terms and Conditions. Use.
4.2. This identifier is personal and confidential. It can only be modified at the request of the Client or at the initiative of REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN. The Customer is entirely responsible for its use concerning him.
4.3. The Customer undertakes to keep his personal identifier secret and not to disclose it in any form whatsoever to third parties. In case of forgetfulness of the password, the REPUBLICAN LORRAIN proposes to the Customer a device allowing him to recover as soon as possible, by electronic mail, the codes of his Identifier. Any attempt to use the same Identifier of a Customer by a third party may lead to the closure, as of right and without prior notice, of the Identifier by REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN.
V. RULES FOR USING THE INTERNET AND CAUTION
The connection time required to make the Information available, as well as the direct or indirect costs related to these connections, remain the responsibility of the Customer regardless of the type of connection used by him. In any case, the Customer can not ask for partial or total refund.
THE REPUBLICAN LORRAIN agrees to make its best effort to secure access, consultation and use of information in accordance with the rules of use of the Internet. Access to the REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN Website is possible twenty-four (24) hours out of twenty-four (24), seven (7) days out of seven (7) except in case of force majeure or event beyond the control of REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN and subject to possible breakdowns and maintenance interventions necessary for the proper functioning of the REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN Website and materials, which may be carried out without having notified the Users in advance.
Clients benefiting from digital access are limited to the use of 4 devices (computers, tablets, smartphones …) during the same 24-hour period.
The User declares to accept the characteristics and the limits of the Internet, and in particular to recognize:
– that he is solely responsible for the use he makes of the Information. Consequently, the REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN can not be held, because of an express or tacit obligation, as civilly responsible to him for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the Informations;
– that he is aware of the nature of the Internet, in particular its technical performance and response times to consult, query or transfer the Information;
– that the communication of his Identifier or in a general way of any information considered confidential is made under his own responsibility;
– that it is his responsibility to take all necessary measures to ensure that the technical characteristics of his computer allow him to consult the Information;
– that it is his responsibility to take all appropriate measures to protect his own data and / or software contamination by possible viruses circulating through the Website of REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN and / or information; it is specified that the downloading of the Information implies unreserved acceptance of the said Information and the present General Conditions of Use.
VI. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THE REPUBLICAN LORRAIN
The User agrees not to use the Information in such a way as to prejudice the rights of REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN and that such use does not constitute counterfeiting or unfair or parasitic competition of Information.
6.1. It is reminded as necessary that the present General Conditions of Use do not involve the transfer of any intellectual property right on the Information to the benefit of the User.
6.2. THE REPUBLICAN LORRAIN is the exclusive owner of all the intellectual property rights of the site as well on its structure as on its contents or acquired regularly the rights allowing the exploitation of the structure and the contents of site, without any limitation.
The User acknowledges that the elements of the site, including information, trademarks, logos, databases, images, texts, illustrations, formatting, presentations, apart from the contents deposited by himself which he assumes the full and full responsibility, are protected by the code of intellectual property and are the exclusive property of REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN or its duly authorized partners.
6.3. In addition, pursuant to Articles L. 342-1 et seq. Of the French Intellectual Property Code, any User is prohibited:
– to extract by permanent or temporary transfer all or a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the content of the site on another medium, by any means and in any form whatsoever,
– to reuse the whole or a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the content of the site made available to the public,
– repeatedly or systematically extract or reuse qualitatively or quantitatively insubstantial parts of the site content when these operations clearly exceed the normal conditions of use of the site;
– to exploit commercially with third parties the rights of access or publication of the content of the site.
6.4. THE REPUBLICAN LORRAIN reserves the right to take any action to punish and stop any infringement of its intellectual property rights.
VII. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
7.1. All data published on the REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN Website is provided for information purposes. The provision of this Information can not be assimilated, in any way whatsoever, to a specific advice or decision support for the purpose of carrying out a transaction or making an investment decision. The User therefore agrees to use the Information offered to him at his own risk.
Therefore, THE REPUBLICAN LORRAIN declines any responsibility as for the exactitude and the reliability of the Information diffused on the Website of REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN, in any form whatsoever.
7.2. REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN or any of its partners can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage that may result from errors, omissions or delays in the transmission of this Information.
7.3. The Customer must notify any problem or anomaly of billing within 30 days from the appearance of the problem or anomaly. Beyond this period, it will no longer be possible for the Customer to dispute the billing made by LE REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN.
8.2. A new subscription to the website of REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN can not be subscribed without having previously paid all outstanding balances.
9.1. During the visits of the User on the site, a cookie may be automatically installed on his browser.
These tracer files are limited to recording information about your browsing habits on the site. They are used only to better direct the dissemination of advertising campaigns according to the habits of consultation sites of users and possibly to optimize the display of our pages. No processing of nominative data is performed.
9.2. The User has a right of access, withdrawal and modification of personal data communicated through cookies by writing to [email protected]
9.3. The setting of the browser software allows to inform of the presence of cookie and possibly to refuse them in the manner described on the site of the National Commission Informatique et Libertes (CNIL), to the following address: www.cnil.fr.
X.INFORMATICS AND FREEDOMS
10.1. In accordance with the provisions of the law "Informatique et Libertes" of January 6, 1978, the site www.republicain-lorrain.fr has been the subject of a declaration to the CNIL.
XI – MODERATION OF DEPOSITS OF "REACTIONS"
11.1. THE REPUBLICAN LORRAIN reserves the right to moderate his "reactions" filed by the User if there is abuse, including, without limitation, any infringement of a right or freedom, any content contrary to good morals or illicit.
11.2. However and in any event, the content published by a User is his sole responsibility. Therefore, REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN can not be held responsible.
11.3. In addition, any User is invited to bring to the attention of the REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN any content likely to be litigious by email to the following address: [email protected]
11.4. In case of repeated abuse, REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN will be free to prohibit the user access to the site.
12.1. If certain provisions of these General Conditions of Use were declared null or inapplicable pursuant to a law, a regulation or following a final decision of a competent jurisdiction, the other provisions would keep no less all their strength and reach.
12.3. Any condition contrary to these Terms and Conditions of Use not expressly accepted by REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN is unenforceable. The fact for REPUBLICAIN LORAIN not to avail of one of the provisions of these General Conditions of Use does not amount to a renunciation of REPUBLICAIN LORRAIN to take advantage later.
XIII. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Date of the last update: 15.05.2017