Within the framework of the Binational vs. Lima Alliance in Juliaca, Pablo Bengoechea He gave a press conference. In fact, the coach was confident with a victory of his team at height, to continue as the sole leader of the Clausura Tournament. In addition, he was asked about his confrontation with Roberto Mosquera, the DT who has taken pains to consolidate an offensive style.
– “We are in a very nice position, where we wanted to be. The dates that define the tournament come. We know it will be a special visit, since the height is greater than what we are used to. The game has that difficulty, beyond the category of the rival. Soccer players have a certain concern about how the performance will be. But we will make a greater sacrifice, to take advantage of our opportunities. Let's try".
– “It depends on how it starts. For us, adding is good. If we add a point, we continue first, with any other result. We will try not to generate many scoring chances. ”
– “I give a huge thanks to our fans, we have that encouragement. We know it is a plus we have. That is why we tell the player that he must be aware of the shirt we defend. The effort of the boys is guaranteed. And since we have a good team, we are optimistic. ”
– “Regarding Balboa, he will travel. You are still at risk of not being, because of the fracture you have. But we are going to take a risk. It will be within 18 concentrates. ”
– “I think the styles are marked by footballers. They are the ones who solve: they stop the ball and pass it, finish off the goal, throw a pipe. For example, several technicians have directed Barcelona. Either everyone thinks exactly the same or football players are more important than we think. It is still the same team. ”
►Roberto Merino: “The Peruvian has lacked more than one neuron”
►To the shower: Wilmar Valencia was expelled after angry claim to the referee in the Bicentennial Cup (VIDEO)
► Aurelio Saco Vertiz: to score a goal for Alianza Lima to be a Zumba instructor
► Will it come true? River Plate confesses interest in having Paolo Guerrero