The themes of the informed
– Attacks of 13-November: the testimony of Jean-Michel Fauvergue.
– Attacks of 13-November: the homage to the victims.
– Attacks of 13-November: what support for survivors?
– Terrorism: what level of threat today in France?
– Student anger: a risk of contagion?
– Raymond Poulidor: disappearance of a legend.
The guests of the informed
Juliette Meadel, former Secretary of State in charge of victim assistance, including the terrorist attacks of 2015, independent candidate at the Mayor of Montrouge in 2020
Audrey Goutard, journalist at France 2, presenter of Ligne Directe on friday at 7:30 pm on franceinfo channel 27
Caroline Michel-Aguirre, Deputy Chief of Investigation Department at L'Obs
Patrice Moyon, economic and social chronicler, editorialist in Ouest France
- Immolated student in Lyon, controversial Polanski, a #MeToo territories, community lists … informed of Tuesday, November 12, 2019
- Feminicide in Alsace, the controversy over the yellow star at the demonstration against Islamophobia, a monument for OPEX … The informed of November 11
- March against Islamophobia and the left in scattered ranks, the recovery of the debt of hospitals … the informed of Sunday, November 10, 2019
- Ambassador of France in Germany, the 30 years of the fall of the Berlin Wall, the Franco-German couple … The informed of November 8 live from Berlin
- Measures on immigration, evacuation of migrant camps, pension reform, religious fact in business, Alexandre Benalla … The informed of November 7