Although it took Mina more than Davinson to adapt to the Premier League, the Everton center is now more accommodated in his team and with the continuity that the Tottenham player could not have. Yerry has played 11 starter games this season in Premier, his coach has decided to give him the role of leader and he has managed to take him to even get over his partner, Michael Keane, in this ranking.
While, Davinson has had a slightly more complicated semester due to the results crisis that Tottenham is experiencing. Pochettino has changed the central pair and the scheme several times, although the previous season also modified the tactical module, there Sanchez did not suffer because he was an undisputed holder for the DT. But nevertheless, He has barely managed to play 8 games and two of those were right-back, a position that he had to improvise due to the lack of players in the club for that position.
Davinson has gradually resumed his level, thanks to the continuity that the Argentine coach has given him again. The Colombian is the patrimony of the club and historical players like Ian Wright, have taken the opportunity to ask the team to empower Sanchez, considering that it is the future of the team.
Top 25 Premier defenses
The ranking includes the Brazilian midfielder Fernandinho who has had to play as central in this quarter before the injury suffered by Laporte.
one. Virgil Van Dijk – Liverpool (88.8).
2. Luiz Fernandinho – Manchester City (87.4).
3. Joel Matip – Liverpool (86.3).
Four. Nicolas Otamendi – Manchester City (84.6).
5. Caglar Soyuncu – Leicester (83.6).
6. Fikayo Tomori – Chelsea FC (82.6).
7. Jonny Evans – Leicester (81.6).
8. Kurt Zouma – Chelsea FC (79.9).
9. Harry Maguire – Manchester United (76.8).
10. Nathan Ake – Bournemouth (76.7).
eleven. Jannik Vestergaard – Southampton FC (76.1).
12. John Egan – Sheffield United (75.6).
13. Victor LindelOf – Manchester United FC (75.2).
14. Jack O'Connell – Sheffield United FC (74.8).
fifteen. Adam Webster – Brighton (74.7).
16. Issa Diop – West Ham (73.7).
17. Jan Vertonghen – Tottenham (73.7).
18. Lewis Dunk – Brighton (73.1).
19. Gary Cahill – Crystal Palace FC (72.9).
twenty. Willy Boly – Wolverhampton (72.3).
21. Yerry Mina – Everton (72.2).
22. Davinson Sanchez – Tottenham (72.0).
2. 3. Christian Kabasele – Watford FC (71.7).
24. Chris Basham – Sheffield United FC (71.6).
25. Jamaal Lascelles – Newcastle (71.3).