The audience of the 28th Sarlat Film Festival has made its choice. "The Dazzles" by Sarah Suco wins this year the golden salamander, and therefore succeeds the list of Edmond d'Alexis Michalik. This feature film in which Camille Cottin, Jean-Pierre Darroussin, Eric Caravaca and Celeste Brunnquell play tells the story of the descent into hell of a family, recruited into a sectarian community.
Celeste Brunnquell, who plays in the film the greatest of the four children of the couple is awarded the prize for female interpretation.
The complete list
- The Golden Salamander for best film is awarded to "The Dazzles" by Sarah Suco
- The prize for female interpretation is awarded by the Youth Jury at Celeste Brunnquell in "The Dazzles" by Sarah Suco.
- The prize for male interpretation is awarded by the Youth Jury at Gregory Montel in "Fragrances" by Gregory Magne
- The Young Jury Prize is awarded to "Proxima" by Alice Winocour.
- The high school students' prize is awarded to "Doctor?" from Tristan Seguela
- The award for Best High School Film is awarded to:
1st prize: Lycee Balzac de Paris
2nd prize: Lycee Suger de Saint-Denis
3rd prize: Lycee Joseph Desfontaines de Melle
- The prize for best script for small sequences is awarded to Merleau Ponty de Rochefort High School
- The short film jury prize is awarded to "Nefta Football Club" from Yves Piat.
- A special mention is awarded to "Riviera Jonas Schloesing "