Private electricity, a couple found dead at home in Isere because of a generator

0
3


"Firefighters who responded raised very high levels of carbon monoxide"Sunday morning at the home of victims in Beauvoir-de-Marc, said the prosecutor of the Republic of Vienna, Jerome Bourrier, who seized the investigation.

The 75-year-old couple was found inanimate by relatives. The rescuers, once alerted, had experienced the "embarrassment in their breathing after a certain time of intervention", said the sub-prefect of the Tour-du-Pin, Caroline Gadou.

The generator worked in the garage of the house, according to the floor.

"What the gendarmes and the firefighters could see is that indeed this means of heating was used since it is a sector where the electricity did not work Saturday night"Ms. Gadou, who called for caution regarding the use of alternative means of heating, added.

Sunday mid-day, Enedis said that some 70,000 homes in the Rhône-Alpes remained without electricity after the heavy snowfall that hit Thursday six departments in the region, including Isere.

This fatal poisoning with carbon monoxide in Isere adds to the non-lethal poisoning of eight other people, Saturday, including a couple of 82 and 75 years. They had been rescued in absolute urgency on Friday night at Lieudieu.

In Ardeche and Drôme, nearly twenty people including five children who were hospitalized for headaches and vomiting after trying an alternative means of heating for lack of power.



Source link
https://www.nicematin.com/faits-divers/prive-delectricite-un-couple-retrouve-mort-a-son-domicile-en-isere-a-cause-dun-groupe-electrogene-431993

Dmca

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here