Conditions for posting comments
Responses from guests are not posted directly on the site. The editors check in advance whether the response meets a number of conditions.
These conditions are:
- The response must relate to the content of the above article.
- The response must be correct, concise, professional and civilized.
- The reaction may not contain insults, threats, fictional or not, to the other site visitors or to prominent persons.
- Expressions of violence, racism, anti-Semitism, blackening of individuals, groups or organizations are not tolerated.
- The placement of personal data such as telephone numbers and addresses in the text of the responses is not permitted.
- Responses with (disguised) advertising for products or services are edited or not posted.
- Responses with too many language errors, fully typed in capital letters, or too many question / exclamation points are not placed.
I hereby declare that text is royalty-free and may be published by me. I indemnify the owner of Computable for all claims and associated costs that might result from the publication thereof.
I also agree with the terms and conditions of the websites of Jaarbeurs b.v.
and the game rules mentioned above.
The editors reserve the right to adjust, shorten or delete comments. The editors will not argue about posted or deleted comments. IP numbers are only logged to monitor abuse, but not published or used in any other way.
The editors are permitted to reuse the content of the comments in the print and online titles of the publisher of Computable.