sports Center The Higher Sports Council has delivered these awards
The CSD has recognized "the effort and work" of the three ambassadors of the European Sports Week of 2019, an initiative "promoted by the European Commission and that this year celebrated its fifth edition from September 23 to 30," according to The institution informed in a statement.
The Sports area of the TVE information services, in the media category; Castilla La Mancha, Cantabria and Aragn, in the category of autonomous communities; Cuenca, Barcelona, Toledo and Ciudad Real, as municipalities; or the Universities of Zaragoza and Valladolid are also among the winners.
The Secretary of State for Sport and president of the CSD, Mara Jos Rienda, thanked the work and the effort made by all the winners and by all who have participated in the organization of this year's edition.
"If we manage to motivate society to practice sports, with the impulse of all, with that illusion that you have put into this European Sports Week and also throughout the year, we will be closer to achieving a better world," he said.
Complete list of winners:
– Media category: Sports area of the TVE information services
– Category of autonomous communities: Castilla La Mancha, Cantabria and Aragn
– Category of municipalities: Cuenca, Barcelona, Toledo and Ciudad Real
– University category: University of Zaragoza and University of Valladolid
– High school category: HE Fernando de Mena of Ciudad Real, HE Farm of Cantabria and HE Ramn Giraldo of Villanueva de los infantes
– Primary school category: CEIP Miguel de Cervantes de Tomelloso, CEIP Clara Snchez de Guadalajara, Our Lady of Carmen de Badajoz School and CEE Kingdom of Tule de Toledo
– Sports clubs and associations category: Duet Sport / Fit, Body Factory (+ Fit) and Easy Sport Badajoz (Altafit)
– Category of work centers-companies: RTVE, San Jernimo Nursing Home (Navarra) and 12 de Octubre University Hospital (Madrid)
– Category of ambassadors: Eva Moral, Gisela Pulido and Fernando Carro.