The User is defined as any person having access to the Site regardless of the place where he is and the terms of connection to the Site.
The User acknowledges having read these general conditions of use, hereinafter UGC, declares to accept them without reservation and undertakes to respect them.
The User also accepts all terms and conditions of use by the mere fact of his access to the Site.
The User acknowledges having the skills and means necessary to access and use this Site.
The User of the Website "www.leprogres.fr"acknowledges having verified that the computer configuration used contains no viruses and is in perfect working order.
1. This Website and all of its content, including text, still or moving images, databases, programs, scripts, CGI is protected by copyright and generally by law and intellectual property regulations in force in France.
2. Le Progres only authorizes the viewing of its content, both personally and privately and to the extent that the User is the legitimate End User of the Website, to the exclusion of any public viewing or dissemination. The reproduction authorization is only granted in digital form on the User's computer for the purpose of viewing the pages consulted by his browser software. Printed paper is authorized for private copying for the exclusive use of the copyist within the meaning of Article L. 122-5 2 ° of the Code of Intellectual Property. The creation of a hypertext link to the homepage of the Site (http://www.leprogres.fr) is allowed without frame to the exclusion of any other address.
3. The publisher authorizes only a strictly personal use of the data, information or content to which the User accesses, limited to a temporary recording on his computer for display on a single screen and reproduction, in one single copy, for backup or print on paper.
4. Any other use not expressly referred to herein is not permitted and requires the express prior written consent of Progress. It is not permitted outside of the uses expressly granted above, in particular: to reproduce trademarks and logos of the Website, to make deep hypertext links on any element of the Website other than the home page, d. use or extract in whole or in part the databases used by the Website, to use any programs used by the Website.
II. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY / RIGHTS GRANTED TO USERS
1. Le Progres holds regular rights to all content on the Site.
2. Le Progres is the exclusive owner of intellectual property rights on the general structure, as well as on software, texts, animated or non animated images, sounds, know-how and all the other elements composing the Site.
3. Progress grants the User the right to reproduce all or part of the content of the Site for the purpose of representation on a single screen and reproduction, in one copy, for backup or paper copy. This right is granted for strictly personal, private and non-collective use. Any rebroadcast or total or partial marketing of the content, in any form whatsoever is strictly prohibited.
4. Notwithstanding the rights of reproduction and storage, under the conditions strictly described above, and without prior and express authorization of the Progress, any total or partial reproduction of the marks or logos made from the elements of the Progress Website is strictly prohibited.
5. Any total or partial reproduction of databases on the Website, and protected by the Intellectual Property Code and the European legislation on the protection of databases, is prohibited without the express authorization of Progress.
6. Users of the Website may not set up a hypertext link to the Progress Website without express prior authorization from Progress.
7. All information made available on the Website, all the marks reproduced on the Site, all programs and / or technologies provided in connection with the Site and, more generally, all or part of the Site itself are reserved for title of copyright and / or intellectual property for the whole world. These General Conditions of Use do not involve the transfer of any of these intellectual property rights for the benefit of any User whatsoever. Consequently, the latter is prohibited from reproducing and / or using the brands and logos present on the Site. The User is also prohibited from copying, modifying, translating, reproducing, distributing, selling, publishing, exploiting in any other way and disseminating in another format in electronic form or other all or part of the information (even partially) present on the website. Site. Finally, it is forbidden to distribute within its company or to any third party a magazine and / or a press panorama incorporating all or part of the information on the Site.
8. Violation of these mandatory provisions subjects the offender, and anyone responsible, to the criminal and civil penalties provided for by law.
III. GUARANTEES – LIMITED LIABILITY
1. Progress shall not be responsible for Users' access to the content of the resources accessed via the hypertext links set up within the framework of the Website and which are not visible under the domain name leprogres.fr.
2. The existence of these links on the Site does not constitute a validation of these Sites or their content and are present for information purposes only. Progress can not be held responsible for the information, opinions, criticism or any other content accessible by these other sites. It is the User's responsibility to use this information with discretion, caution and critical thinking.
3. The products offered are in accordance with the French legislation in force. All the information and data published in the publications published by LE PROGRES are provided for information purposes. The provision of such data shall not be assimilated, in any way whatsoever, to specific advice or decision support for the purposes of carrying out a transaction or making an investment decision. PROGRES or any of its partners can not be held responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that may result from errors, omissions or delays in the transmission of such information.
4. PROGRES can not be held responsible for non-performance of the contract concluded, in case of out of stock or unavailability of the product, force majeure, malfunction, disruption or total or partial strike including postal services and means transport and / or telecommunications. PROGRES will not be liable for any consequential damages as a result of the present, business interruption, loss of profit, loss of opportunity, damages or costs.
5. In application of Article 1124 of the Civil Code, unemancipated minors and protected adults under Article 488 of the Code are unable to contract. Consequently, LE PROGRES can not be held responsible in the event of unauthorized collection of personal data relating to an unemancipated minor or a protected adult.
IV. DATA WITH PERSONAL CHARACTER
1. In accordance with the law n ° 78 – 17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, modified by the law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, the automated processing of the personal data carried out from the Website www.leprogres.fr has been the object of an exemption of declaration to the National Commission of the Computing and the Freedoms, dispensation n ° 7, resulting from Deliberation n ° 2006-138 of May 9, 2006 deciding the exemption from declaration of the treatments constituted for information or external communication purposes.
2. In accordance with Article 32 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms, as amended by the Law of 6 August 2004, the information identified by an asterisk and that User communicates via forms on the Site, are required to respond to his request. Failing communication of this information, the processing of his application could be delayed or even made impossible.
3. The data collected is subject to computer processing. They are used by LE PROGRES or its service providers for the management of the User's account and, where applicable, for any direct marketing operation, regardless of the media used, carried out by LE PROGRES to inform its customers of its offers and services. services.
4. Progress may be required to transmit this information to third parties (business partners or others). If the User does not wish this information to be transmitted to them, he / she will check the box provided for this purpose, his / her data will then be destroyed at the end of the treatment.
5. In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 amended by the law of 6 August 2004, the User has a right of access and a right to further information, rectification and, where applicable opposition to the data concerning him by writing to:
THE PROGRESS – EDITORIAL CHIEF – 4 PAUL MONTROCHET STREET 69286 LYON CEDEX 02
or by mail to: [email protected]
1. During the visits of the User to the Website, a cookie may be installed automatically on your browser.
2. These tracer files are limited to recording information about your browsing habits on the Website. They are used only to better direct the dissemination of advertising campaigns according to the habits of consultation of Websites and possibly to optimize the display of our pages. No processing of nominative data is performed.
3. The User has a right of access, withdrawal and modification of personal data communicated through cookies by writing to [email protected]
4. The setting of the browser software peret inform the presence of cookie and possibly refuse them as described on the website of the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertes (CNIL), to the following address: www.cnil.fr.